Tuesday, November 25, 2008

SiteMeter

I've been playing with SiteMeter, a free counter that lets me know how many people have been to my blog, where they come from etc. I'm most interested in it for my Tenants and Foreclosure blog (link to the right), as I want to track who is coming and what they're looking for. Did you know that people in other countries also go from link to link, reading things that may be of no use to them whatsoever? Netherlands, Malaysia, Korea. Most of my readers come through Google searches, so I also know what their search words are. I assume that the blog answers most of their questions, although I've had a few to whom I could have given more information on their exact question. (SiteMeter doesn't give me their email addresses, and I'm not sure I'd want them anyway, but I do sometimes want to say, "Wait. Wait. Here are some options for dealing with that.")


No comments: